New level of continuous monitoring and uninterrupted surveillance at all stages of patient care.
Basic integrated set of monitored parameters:
- respiration rate
- SpO2 using Masimo SET® or Nellcor OxiMax™ technology
- NIBP - SMART NIBP technology
- body temperature (2 channel)
- CO2 (main - or sidestream)
- IBP (up to 4 channels)
- 12-leads ECG
- N2O, СО2, Hal, Iso, Enf, Sev, Des / О2 (main-or sidestream)
- Monitoring of depth of anesthesia (BIS-module), EEG
- Measurement of the main hemodynamic parameters using a thermodilution technique (CO)
- Non-invasive monitoring of central hemodynamic parameters by ICG
- Monitoring of the level of neuromuscular activity (NMT).
- TFT display, touch screen, 15" display
- 5 cm (2") depth only
- Unique networking capacity:
- Bed-To-Bed Viewer
- Connection with Central Monitoring Station
- Remote access to patient information
- Plug-and-play technology
- Built-in Wi-Fi module
- Automatic switch from wire to wireless connection
- 12-leads ECG, ST-segment analysis, arrhythmia analysis
- 3 display modes: Standard, Large Numbers, Mini-trends
- Heart Rate Variability
- Drug dose and infusion rate, Ventilation, Oxygenation and Hemodynamic calculators
- Measuring of patient's metabolism and energy-requirement (energy metabolism) (optional)
- Simultaneous display of more than 12 real-time waveforms
- Individual screen settings (user profiles)
- Onboard memory - up to 720 hours trends for all monitored parameters
- Wide-viewing light alarm indicator (up to 360°)
- Port for SD-card for storing volume and trends
- Additional external display
- Multifunctional monitor mount system
- Internal rechargeable battery.
UM 300-S Patient Monitors have expanded monitoring capabilities. Extended set of monitored parameters, connected by UniPort technology:
• IBP (up to 4 channels)
• 12-leads ECG
• N2O, СО2, Hal, Iso, Enf, Sev, Des/О2 (main- or sidestream)
• Monitoring of depth of anesthesia (BIS-module), EEG
• Measurement of the main hemodynamic parameters using a thermodilution technique (CO)
• Non-invasive monitoring of central hemodynamic parameters by ICG
• Monitoring of the level of neuromuscular activity (NMT).
Remote access to patient’s data in trends or real-time mode, while you are away from the bedside.
Clinicians can quickly check patient’s status directly from a standard PC, Mac or tablet PC, on wireless, pocket-sized Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) or smartphone.
With the UniViewer you can quickly check the status of your patients directly from your PC without making a trip to the bedside or even to the hospital.
UniViewer is capable of displaying real time patient monitoring data such as waveforms, alarms and numeric including printing facilities. UniViewer can use any type of technology: wire, wireless, mobile.
UniViewer software adds web-enabling capability to the Central Monitoring Station. Now physician can quickly and easily get access to live vital data of his patients from any location using web browser.
- Multi-patient view capability — view real-time streaming waveforms for any patient of the central monitoring network
- Auto adjust according to screen size
- User authorization
- Configure administrative privileges, controls and functions
- User Management function allows administrator to add, define and manage users
- Event List
- Graphic Trends.
High profile patient monitoring — another monitoring just does not make any sense.
- no hardware requirements;
- requirements only for web browser;
- easy to upgrade software;
- flexible and scalable system.
UTAS UniViewer patient continuous universal monitoring solution suggests complete and flexible solution of monitoring tasks at all stages of patient management, both in the acute phase of treatment and during recovery.
Hospital monitoring system is constructed directly by the user in a clinical department depending on the required scope of monitoring by selecting one or combining several devices:
- Portable patient monitor UM 300-10-S (display 10")
- Patient monitor UM 300-15-S (display 15")
- Patient monitor UM 300-20-S (display 20")
- Expanded functions modules
- Central Monitoring Station UNET-S.
- Bed-to-bed Viewer - review of monitored parameters from one UM 300-S series patient network monitor on any other network monitor
- UniViewer - remote access to the monitored patient parameters from any network monitor in real time mode or in trends.
Using UniViewer system the monitored patient information is continuous and stored in a single database and doctors can quickly assess the patient status even in remote mode.