Patient safety has become a global priority in the last decade. To meet new challenges modern ventilators should become multifunctional respiratory stations and have possibility to integrate with other medical equipment right at the point of care. Such a solution can assist clinicians in prompt lung diagnostics, choosing individual tactics for therapy, and help in patients’ selection: to exclude an unreasonable start of invasive ventilation.
UVENT-A-S featuring an interface compatibility with external devices like Point of Care Ultrasound probes, video laryngoscope, patient monitor, and additional 22″ HD-display.
UVENT-M-S — turbine based ventilator intended
for prolonged or short-term respiratory support of adult,
pediatric and neonatal patients
Built in progressive turbine technology supports wide range of pressure and volume based ventilation modes. Ventilator has user-friendly touch screen interface, breathing mechanics diagnostic tools and gas exchange efficiency monitoring.
UVENT-M-S is based on progressive turbine technology, with high flow performance and short rise time. UVENT M is designed for operation with any available oxygen source – high pressure (wall oxygen, cylinder) and low pressure (bedside oxygen concentrator etc.).
Breathing gases exchange monitoring system is available in basic configuration. This type of monitoring significantly reduces number of blood samples for gas analysis during respiratory support of the patients. Integrated proven technologies for pulseoximetry - Nellcor™ Oximax™ and capnography - Capnostat™ help clinicians provide better patient respiratory care.
Oxygen concentration measurement with unlimited lifetime ultrasonic sensor will not require additional expenses during whole operation period.
The compact design, light weight, long battery operation and user-friendly touch interface enables adequate respiratory support to the patient in that place, where it is needed. UVENT M has a proper monitoring of respiratory mechanics and efficiency of ventilation, ensures patient safety and confidence of the medical staff.
Non-volatile memory for patient records, monitored data, settings, alarms and service log. This information can be exported to HIS and central monitoring station with integrated network interfaces.
- Turbine based flow generator
- 12" LED high resolution touch display
- Shuttle type encoder and touch screen
- Ergonomic handle to carry device
- Trolley with lockable castors for hospital operation
- Wide range of VESA-based mounting solution for wall or pendant
- AC/DC and internal battery operation
- Li-ion battery backup
- Maintenance free oxygen sensor
- Operation with any available oxygen source
- Automatic changeover between available sources of oxygen and electricity
- Communication interfaces for data export and integration into the HIS.
UVENT-M-S equipped with HDMI, WiFi, Ethernet, RS interfaces to transfer data and record information on external sources - USB, MicroSD etc.
- VC - Volume controlled ventilation - Assist/Control
- PC - Pressure controlled ventilation - Assist/Control
- PCVT - Pressure controlled volume target ventilation - Assist/Control
- TCPL - Time cycled pressure limited ventilation
- VC-SIMV - Volume controlled synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation
- PC-SIMV - Pressure controlled synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation
- PCVT-SIMV - Pressure controlled volume target synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation
- BiPPV/APRV - Bi- level ventilation including airway pressure release ventilation
- CPAP - Continuous positive airway pressure
- nCPAP - Continuous positive airway pressure with nasal cannula
- HFOT - High flow oxygen therapy
- PS - Pressure support ventilation
- VS - Volume assured pressure support ventilation
- APNEA - Apnea ventilation (volume or pressure mode)
- CPR - Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation ventilation during chest compressions to blood flow stimulating and oxygenation
- AdVent - Intelligent ventilation mode with adaptive minute volume support algorithm
- ProVent - Intelligent protective ventilation mode volume based and minute volume target
- AutO2 function – automatic adjustment and maintain of optimal, minimum-possible oxygen concentration in breathing mixture, which is sufficient to keep SpO2 level within specified target range. Available with Masimo SET®
- SIGH – periodic lung inflation
- Inspiratory/Expiratory hold - for respiratory maneuvers and diagnostic procedures
- Automatic Apnea resuming in case of spontaneous breathing
- Nebulization system
- 100% oxygen flush, and automatic suction tool
- Lung maneuver and diagnostic tools
- Tracheal tube resistance compensation
- Initial ventilation settings based on the patient’s anthropometric data
- Standby mode
- Short and full self-test menu
- Automatic compensation of ambient pressure, altitude and breathing circuit resistance
- Visualization and analysis of the patient’s respiratory effort
- Visualization and analysis of the patient’s respiratory activity, vital functions and energy metabolism.
- Pressure curve
- Flow curve
- Volume curve
- Flow/volume loop
- Pressure/ Flow loop
- Pressure/ Volume loop
- Volume/PeCO2 loop.
- Airway pressure in different phases of breathing cycle
- Flow measurements in different phases of breathing cycle
- Inspiratory/expiratory tidal volume
- Mandatory/spontaneous minute ventilation
- Total/spontaneous breath rate
- Timing parameters and constants of the respiratory cycle
- Static and dynamic compliance, elasticity
- Airway resistance in different phases of breathing cycle
- Calculated parameters of anatomic dead space and it's relations
- Measured and relative parameters of leaks
- Patient/ventilator work of breathing monitoring during ventilation.
- Oxygen concentration measurement with unlimited lifetime ultrasonic sensor
- Inspiratory/expiratory CO2 measurement with mainstream or sidestream technology (Capnostat™/LoFlo™)
- CO2 production volume
- SpO2 with Masimo SET® or Nellcorтм Oximax™ technology.
- Heart rate
- SpO2 with Masimo SET® or Nellcorтм Oximax™
- FiCO2/EtCO2 Capnostat™/LoFlo™.
- Non-volatile memory with saving of all data and settings
- 72 hour scalable trends for all monitored data
- Record of graphical and numerical parameters for detailed analysis
- Record and display the reference loop
- Event log that displays all the changes of the ventilation, alarms and service information
- Data transfer from the ventilator to an external device.
- Turbine based flow generator, ensures stable ventilation even in case of loss of compressed gases at inlet
- Automatic leakage compensation
- Automatic changeover between available sources of oxygen and electricity
- Stable monitoring of oxygen concentration with unlimited lifetime ultrasonic sensor which not required recalibrations during operation
- Built in battery backup
- Multi-level audio-visual and text alarms for duly informing of medical staff.
REMOTE UVENT - innovative technology to provide efficient service support and timely maintenance of the ventilators is a priority of the Company. We paid special attention to remote solutions in service support of UVENT ventilators on the customer side.
Convenience in operation and maintenance:
- Design of the UVENT ventilators aimed on minimization of the maintaining expenses by end user, as well as the maximum extension of stabile performance of the ventilator
- Minimum of consumables - reducing the number of components to be changed regularly - ultrasonic sensor oxygen does not require regular calibration and replacement, maintenance free turbine significantly simplifies operation and maintenance of UVENT M ventilators
- REMOTE UVENT technology provides unlimited possibilities in carrying out remote diagnostics, repair, adjustment and software update without having to travel a qualified engineer to the customer side.
REMOTE UVENT - ensures service costs reducing, and reduces time of service reply.
REMOTE UVENT - diagnostics and maintenance can be performed from any location by connecting to the Internet.