UVENT-S is designed with a focus on patient safety, comfort, and reliability
- UVENT-A-S is a respiratory care station with modern software and hardware architectures, which allows flexible integration into ICU workflows.
- UVENT-A-S care station has two high-contrast colour displays with advanced UniScreen technology. There is no need to choose data visualization priority — focus your attention on the patient.
- UVENT-A-S is designed to support patients breathing and assist clinicians to obtain multiparametric information about patient status at the point of care.
- RESPIRATORY MODES
- MONITORING & PATIENT SAFETY
- REMOTE SERVICE SUPPORT AND DIAGNOSTIC
ProVent — the latest adaptive ventilation mode
Remote patient monitoring during respiratory support
WebViewer technology is a remote monitoring solution that gives real-time access to patient data anytime, anywhere.Now clinicians can easily get real-time access to patient's vital data from any location. As a result, it can increase clinician’s efficiency for a better health care. This technology brings clinicians the opportunity to control the patient’s status directly from a tablet or smartphone. UVENT-S remote patient monitoring solution displays important measuring parameters such as waveforms, alarms, and numeric data on any mobile device.
Intubation Support Tool
Intubation Support Tool (IST) is a special instrument to assist clinicians during intubation procedures. IST includes preoxygenation via NIV ventilation; apneic high flow oxygenation during intubation process; continuous monitoring of SpO2 and CO2 by built-in pulse oximeter and capnograph; live visual control on HD screen of the tube positioning, with integrated wireless video laryngoscope. IST can improve clinical outcomes, with clear confidence in patient safety, and elimination of possible complications.
UVENT-A-S is compatible with Point of Care portable ultrasound probes
Lung ultrasound increases the efficiency of monitoring-treatment response. Such compatibility allows clinicians to use Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) with clear visualization on HD 22’ screen of the UVENT-S Ventilator POCUS makes possible immediate diagnostic procedure by Extended Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma (eFAST) and lung status monitoring with LUS Lung ultrasound (LUS) increases the efficiency of monitoring-treatment response. LUS is an integral part of clinical practice in ICU. It's important both for the monitoring and diagnostic procedures of acute respiratory failure. UVENT-S is compatible with external ultrasound probes for lungs ultrasound visualization during the ventilation process. UVENT-S provides a connectivity solution with ultrasound devices for clear visualization on the 22-inch HD display. With BLUE-protocol and FALLS-protocol diagnose the majority of the complications in critical conditions are easy quick and accurate. LUS is the Point of Care tool that clinicians can use at the bedside for an immediate evaluation of patient status.
UVENT-A-S – ICU the respiratory station, which combines advanced functionality for high-class respiratory support, and continuous comprehensive patient monitoring
Latest design, expert class pneumatic ventilator for respiratory support of neonates, pediatric and adult patients in ICU, CCU & OT. User-friendly touch MultiScreen interface, intelligent ventilation, UniPort modular based vital monitoring features are combined in UVENT-A-S ventilator.
Microcontroller driven precise pneumatic system and active PEEP. Versatile possibilities of respiratory support complemented by an integrated upgradable modular UniPort vital signs monitoring system.
Vital and respiratory mechanics monitoring data can be easily customized for every clinical case with Multiscreen interface.
Non-volatile memory for records and monitored data, including event log that displays all the changes of the ventilation, alarms and service information.
- LED touch display and additional configurable desktop
- Shuttle type encoder and touch screen - convenience in choosing input method
- Ergonomic handle to carry device
- Trolley on wheels for transporting the ventilator inside the clinic
- Li-ion battery
- Unlimited lifetime oxygen sensor, calibration free
- Automatic changeover between available sources of compressed gases and electricity
- Wide range of communication interfaces for integration into the hospital information system
- Workspace ergonomics – Double screen system mounted on trolley with basket, patient circuit hanger, medical mounting rail, electric splitter.
UVENT-A-S advanced networking capabilities allows integration in the HIS, local nurse call system, or automated Anesthetists’ workstation, using wireless technology, Ethernet or serial data ports.
Multimedia interfaces makes the opportunity transfer and store data on external sources - USB, MicroSD etc.
UVENT-A-S – has a wide range of available pressure, volume controlled and intelligent ventilation modes:
- VC - Volume controlled ventilation - Assist/Control
- PC - Pressure controlled ventilation - Assist/Control
- PCVT - Presure controlled volume target ventilation - Assist/Control
- TCPL - Time cycled pressure limited ventilation
- VC-SIMV - Volume controlled synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation
- PC-SIMV - Pressure controlled synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation
- PCVT-SIMV - Presure controlled volume target synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation
- BiPPV/APRV – Bi- level ventilation and airway pressure release ventilation
- CPAP - Continuous positive airway pressure
- HFOT - High flow oxygen therapy
- nCPAP - CPAP with nasal cannula
- PS - Pressure support ventilation
- VS - Volume assured pressure support ventilation
- APNEA - Apnea ventilation (volume or pressure mode)
- AdVent - Intelligent adaptive ventilation mode, closed loop based on minute ventilation settings.
- ProVent - Intelligent ventilation mode, closed loop protective ventilation volume based and minute volume targeted.
- SIGH – periodic lung inflation
- Inspiratory/Expiratory hold - for respiratory maneuvers and diagnostic procedures
- Automatic Apnea resuming in case of spontaneous breathing
- Nebulization system
- 100% oxygen flush, and automatic suction tool
- PV-tool diagnostic loops record and analysis
- Tracheal tube resistance compensation
- Additional pressure monitoring (Pes, Ptr, Pcuff)
- Initial ventilation settings based on the patient’s anthropometric parameters
- Standby mode
- Short and full power on self-test
- Automatic detection and compensation of breathing circuit
- Visualization and analysis of the patient’s respiratory effort
- Visualization and analysis of the patient’s respiratory activity, vital functions and energy metabolism.
UVENT-A-S ventilator includes advanced monitoring of breathing mechanics, vital signs and patient safety.
Graphic scalable monitoring:
- Pressure curve
- Flow curve
- Volume curve
- Flow/volume loop
- Pressure/ Flow loop
- Pressure/ Volume loop
- Volume/PeCO2 loop.
- UniPort modular technology for extra patient monitoring channels
Respiratory mechanics digital monitoring:
- Airway pressure in different phases of breathing cycle
- Aux pressure channel
- Flow measurements in different phases of breathing cycle
- Inspiratory/expiratory tidal volume
- Mandatory/spontaneous minute ventilation
- Total/spontaneous breath rate
- Timing parameters and constants of the respiratory cycle
- Static and dynamic compliance
- Lung tissue elasticity
- Airway resistance in different phases of breathing cycle
- Calculated parameters of anatomic dead space and its relations
- Measured and relative parameters of leaks
- Calculation of work of breathing of the patient/ventilator during ventilation.
Gas exchange monitoring:
- Inspiratory/expiratory oxygen concentration measurement with unlimited lifetime ultrasonic sensor (optionally available alternative technologies of FiO2/EtO2 measurement with electrochemical or paramagnetic sensors)
- Inspiratory/expiratory CO2 measurement with mainstream or sidestream technology (Capnostat™/LoFlo™)
- Minute CO2 production
- Nellcor™ Oximax™ pulseoximetry.
Vital sings monitoring:
- Pulse rate with PLE
- SpO2 Nellcor™ Oximax™
- FiCO2/EtCO2 Capnostat™/LoFlo™
Memory and trends:
- 72 hour scalable trends for all monitored data
- Record of graphical and numerical data for detailed analysis
- Record and analysis of diagnostic PV loops
- Event log that displays all the changes of the ventilation, alarms and service information
- Data transfer from the ventilator to external devices.
Patient safety system provided by duplication of sensors, actuators and situational algorithms of the UVENT-S ventilator, which ensures stable ventilation and lung protection strategy:
- Innovative approach to the flow management in the control system allows operate in low inlet gas pressure conditions
- Automatic leakage compensation
- Automatic changeover between available sources of compressed gases and electricity
- Automatic power on self-test, as well as automatic tests during ventilation
- FiO2 monitoring with unlimited lifetime, calibration free ultrasonic oxygen sensor
- Non-volatile memory for all monitored data and settings
- Li-Ion built in battery backup
- Audio-visual and text alarms for duly informing of medical staff.
REMOTE UVENT - innovative technology to provide efficient service support and timely service of the ventilators is a priority of the Company. We paid special attention to remote solutions in service support of UVENT-S ventilators on the customer side.
Convenience in operation and maintenance:
- Design of the UVENT-S ventilators aimed on minimization of the maintaining expenses by end user, as well as the maximum extension of stabile performance of the ventilator
- Minimum of consumables - reducing the materials to be changed regularly - ultrasonic sensor oxygen does not require regular calibration and replacement, the compressor pump requires no special maintenance during the whole period of operation, which significantly simplifies operation and maintenance of UVENT-S ventilators
- REMOTE UVENT technology provides unlimited possibilities in carrying out remote diagnostics, repair, adjustment and software update without having to travel a qualified engineer to the customer side.
REMOTE UVENT - ensures service costs reducing, and minimizes the time of processing of service requests.
REMOTE UVENT - diagnostics and maintenance can be performed from any location by connecting to the Internet.
REMOTE UVENT - professional service support at any time, no matter where you are located.