As the having access to this contract is fixed, you really should find a new version of they.
Sources listed on POINTS
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008. » Bootstrap-Based advancements for Inference with Clustered Errors ,» The post on Economics and Statistics, MIT push, vol. 90(3), posts 414-427, August.
- Jonah B. Gelbach & Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron, 2006. » Bootstrap-Based modifications for Inference with Clustered problems ,» doing work records 128, college of California, Davis, division of Economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. » Bootstrap-Based changes for Inference with Clustered mistakes ,» NBER Technical running reports 0344, nationwide Bureau of economical Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. » limiting credit rating connection: home analyze explanation on issues across the Oregon speed cap ,» Effective document 08-32, Federal hold Bank of Philadelphia.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1994. » Neither a Borrower nor a loan provider get: a financial Analysis appealing limitations and lending Laws ,» NBER doing work reports 4954, National Bureau of business data, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. » What Amount Of Should We Believe Differences-in-Differences Quotes? ,» NBER Operating documents 8841, National Bureau of market study, Inc.
- Scott Carrell & Jonathan Zinman, 2008. » In harm’s ways? Payday loan entry and military personnel overall performance ,» doing work document 08-18, government Reserve financial of Philadelphia.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Filter & Ihab Seblani, 2012. » How Payday debt availability strikes Overdrafts and various other issues ,» magazine of Money, loan and financial, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(2?3), pages 519-531, March.
Nearly all appropriate items
- Dasgupta, Kabir & Mason, Brenden J https://pdqtitleloans.com/title-loans-nh/., 2020. » The effect of great curiosity fee hats on personal bankruptcy: man-made management evidence from current payday financing restrictions ,» magazine of consumer banking & economic, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason, 2019. » the consequence of great interest speed Caps on Bankruptcy: artificial Management indications from Recently available pay check financing restrictions ,» Effective reports 2019-04, Auckland University of engineering, section of economic science.
- Gomes, Francisco J. & Haliassos, Michael & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2020. » home loans ,» IMFS running papers collection 138, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for cash and financing strength (IMFS).
- Taylor J. Canann & Richard W. Evans, 2013. » Determinants of short term loan provider venue and interest levels ,» BYU Macroeconomics and Computational research functioning papers line 2013-06, Brigham teenage school, office of business economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational clinical.
- Carlos Madeira, 2019. » The results of interest speed ceilings on houses’ debt entry: data from a 2013 Chilean procedures ,» Working documents main financial of Chile 840, middle Bank of Chile.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2013. » Consumer Credit: extreme or insufficient (or simply just best)? ,» NBER running records 19682, nationwide Bureau of commercial investigation, Inc.
- Cuffe, Harold E & Gibbs, Christopher Grams, 2015. » the consequence of payday lending constraints on liquor sales ,» performing newspaper television series 4713, Victoria institution of Wellington, University of economic science and finances.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. » limiting credit rating connection: residence research information on consequence across Oregon speed cap ,» doing work reports 08-32, national book Bank of Philadelphia.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Amromin, Gene & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2012. » Predatory Lending as well Subprime emergency ,» running documents line 2012-08, Kansas condition college, Charles A. Dice facility for study in economic economic science.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2013. » Predatory loaning together with the Subprime emergency ,» NBER functioning paper 19550, domestic Bureau of Economic reports, Inc.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Filter & Ihab Seblani, 2012. » How Payday loan accessibility effects Overdrafts along with other issues ,» record of capital, assets and Banking, Blackwell posting, vol. 44(2?3), posts 519-531, March.
- Dhaval Dave & Bo Feng & Michael F. Pesko, 2017. » The Effects of electronic cigarettes low professional deal get older rules on youngsters material incorporate ,» NBER Effective documents 23313, domestic agency of money Studies, Inc.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. » just how cluster-robust inference is beginning to change utilized econometrics ,» Canadian Journal of economic science, Canadian economic science Association, vol. 52(3), websites 851-881, May.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. » How cluster-robust inference is evolving utilized econometrics ,» Working newspaper 1413, economic science Department, king’s college.
Much more about this goods
- D12 — Microeconomics — — Family Behaviors — — — Consumer Economics: Empirical Research
- D14 — Microeconomics — — Home Conduct — — — Household Rescuing; Individual Financing
- D18 — Microeconomics — — Family Habits — — — Customers Security
- G28 — Financial Economics — — finance companies and solutions — — — authorities insurance policy and management
All material on this site was furnished by the particular editors and writers. You can easily let proper mistakes and omissions. Whenever asking for a correction, satisfy bring up this item’s handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:113:y:2020:i:c:s0378426620300170 . Determine normal information about how exactly to correct media in RePEc.
For technological points relating to this object, or perhaps to eliminate their writers, concept, theoretical, bibliographic or download expertise, email: . Essential contact information of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this object and they are not yet licensed with RePEc, most of us convince that you get it done here. This lets to connect your profile in this piece. Aside from that it enables you to accept possible citations this piece which we become unsure about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic referral but would not associate goods in RePEc to it, you can advice about this type .
If you know of missing foods mentioning this, possible help us promoting those link adding the relevant references in a similar manner as aforementioned, per each refering goods. Should you be a registered writer of this product, you may need examine the «citations» loss within your RePEc Author provider visibility, as there might be some citations looking for proof.
For technical queries pertaining to this object, or even to accurate its authors, label, abstract, bibliographic or downloading info, contact: Catherine Liu (email accessible below). Simple details of supplier: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
Take note that modifications might take a few weeks to sift by the different RePEc solutions.