UVENT-M-S is designed with a focus on patient safety, comfort, and reliability
- RESPIRATORY MODES
- MONITORING & PATIENT SAFETY
- REMOTE SERVICE SUPPORT AND DIAGNOSTIC
ProVent — the latest intelligent adaptive ventilation mode
UVENT-M-S provides intelligent adaptive ventilation modes, high flow oxygen therapy, comprehensive lung mechanics monitoring, and a full range of diagnostic tools.ProVent is the latest intelligent adaptive ventilation mode designed to improve patient-ventilator synchrony based on volume and focused on lung protection strategy. ProVent maintains Minute Volume and adapts to the dynamic patient’s needs allowing a patient to control the breathing process.
Remote patient monitoring during respiratory support
WebViewer technology is a remote monitoring solution that gives real-time access to patient data anytime, anywhere.Now clinicians can easily get real-time access to patient's vital data from any location. As a result, it can increase clinician’s efficiency for a better health care. This technology brings clinicians the opportunity to control the patient’s status directly from a tablet or smartphone. UVENT-S remote patient monitoring solution displays important measuring parameters such as waveforms, alarms, and numeric data on any mobile device.
Intubation Support Tool
Intubation Support Tool (IST) is a special instrument to assist clinicians during the intubation procedure.IST includes NIV preoxygenation; apneic high flow oxygenation during intubation process; continuous monitoring of SpO2 and CO2 by built-in pulse oximeter and capnograph; live visual control on HD screen of the tube positioning, with compatible video laryngoscope connected. IST can improve clinical outcomes, with clear confidence in patient safety, and failed intubation risks elimination.
UVENT-M-S is compatible with Point of Care portable ultrasound probes
Lung ultrasound increases the efficiency of monitoring-treatment response. Such compatibility allows clinicians to use Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) with clear visualization on HD 22’ screen of the UVENT-S VentilatorPOCUS makes possible immediate diagnostic procedure by Extended Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma (eFAST) and lung status monitoring with LUS Lung ultrasound (LUS) increases the efficiency of monitoring-treatment response. LUS is an integral part of clinical practice in ICU. It's important both for the monitoring and diagnostic procedures of acute respiratory failure. UVENT-S is compatible with external ultrasound probes for lungs ultrasound visualization during the ventilation process. UVENT-S provides a connectivity solution with ultrasound devices for clear visualization on the 22-inch HD display. With BLUE-protocol and FALLS-protocol diagnose the majority of the complications in critical conditions are easy quick and accurate. LUS is the Point of Care tool that clinicians can use at the bedside for an immediate evaluation of patient status.
UVENT-M-S — turbine based ventilator intended for prolonged or short-term respiratory support of adult, paediatric and neonatal patientsBuilt in progressive turbine technology supports wide range of pressure and volume based ventilation modes. Ventilator has user-friendly touch screen interface, breathing mechanics diagnostic tools and gas exchange efficiency monitoring. UVENT-M-S is based on progressive turbine technology, with high flow performance and short rise time. UVENT M is designed for operation with any available oxygen source – high pressure (wall oxygen, cylinder) and low pressure (bedside oxygen concentrator etc.). Breathing gases exchange monitoring system is available in basic configuration. This type of monitoring significantly reduces number of blood samples for gas analysis during respiratory support of the patients. Integrated proven technologies for pulseoximetry - Masimo SET® or Nellcor™ Oximax™ and capnography - Capnostat™ help clinicians provide better patient respiratory care. Oxygen concentration measurement with unlimited lifetime ultrasonic sensor will not require additional expenses during whole operation period. The compact design, light weight, long battery operation and user-friendly touch interface enables adequate respiratory support to the patient in that place, where it is needed. UVENT M has a proper monitoring of respiratory mechanics and efficiency of ventilation, ensures patient safety and confidence of the medical staff. Non-volatile memory for patient records, monitored data, settings, alarms and service log. This information can be exported to HIS and central monitoring station with integrated network interfaces.
- Turbine based flow generator
- 12" LED high resolution touch display
- Shuttle type encoder and touch screen
- Ergonomic handle to carry device
- Trolley with lockable castors for hospital operation
- Wide range of VESA-based mounting solution for wall or pendant
- AC/DC and internal battery operation
- Li-ion battery backup
- Maintenance free oxygen sensor
- Operation with any available oxygen source
- Esophageal pressure monitoring included in basic configuration
- Automatic changeover between available sources of oxygen and electricity
- Communication interfaces for data export and integration into the HIS.
UVENT-M-S – has a wide range of available pressure, volume controlled and intelligent ventilation modes:
- VC - Volume controlled ventilation - Assist/Control
- PC - Pressure controlled ventilation - Assist/Control
- PCVT - Pressure controlled volume targeted ventilation - Assist/Control
- TCPL - Time cycled pressure limited ventilation
- VC-SIMV - Volume controlled synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation
- PC-SIMV - Pressure controlled synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation
- PCVT-SIMV - Pressure controlled volume targeted synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation
- BiPPV - Bi-level ventilation
- APRV – Airway pressure release ventilation
- CPAP - Continuous positive airway pressure
- HFOT - High flow oxygen therapy
- nCPAP - CPAP with nasal cannula
- PS - Pressure support ventilation
- VS - Volume support ventilation
- APNEA - Apnea ventilation (volume or pressure based)
- AdVent - Intelligent adaptive ventilation mode, based on closed loop minute ventilation with automatic settings management.
- ProVent - Intelligent ventilation mode, closed loop protective ventilation volume based and automatic maintain of set minute volume.
- SIGH – periodic lung inflation
- Inspiratory/Expiratory hold - for respiratory manoeuvers and diagnostic procedures
- Automatic Apnea resuming in case of spontaneous breathing
- Nebulization system
- Oxygen flush, and FiO2 adjustment and automatic suction support
- PV-tool diagnostic loops record and analysis
- Tracheal tube resistance compensation
- Esophageal pressure monitoring (Pes, Ptr, Pcuff)
- Initial ventilation settings based on the patient’s anthropometric parameters
- Standby mode
- Device self-test
- Breath circuit check with automatic detection and compensation of breathing tubing
- Visualization and analysis of the patient’s respiratory effort
- Visualization and analysis of the patient’s respiratory activity, vital functions and energy metabolism
- Connectivity with external video laryngoscopes and ultrasound probes for optimal diagnostic data visualization
UVENT-M-S ventilator includes advanced monitoring of breathing mechanics, vital signs and patient safety.
Graphic scalable monitoring:
- Pressure curve
- Flow curve
- Volume curve
- Flow/volume loop
- Pressure/ Flow loop
- Pressure/ Volume loop
- Volume/PeCO2 loop
Respiratory mechanics digital monitoring:
- Airway pressure in different phases of breathing cycle
- Aux pressure/Esophageal pressure monitoring
- Flow measurements in different phases of breathing cycle
- Inspiratory/expiratory mandatory/spontaneous tidal volume
- Mandatory/spontaneous minute ventilation
- Mandatory/spontaneous/total breath rate
- Timing parameters and constants of the respiratory cycle
- Static and dynamic compliance, end tidal compliance (C20/C)
- Lung tissue elasticity
- Airway resistance in different phases of breathing cycle
- Calculated parameters of anatomic dead space and its relations
- Measured and relative parameters of leaks
- Oxygenation index, SpO2/FiO2 index, ROX index, RSBI
- Calculation of work of breathing of the patient/ventilator during ventilation.
Gas exchange monitoring:
- Inspiratory/expiratory oxygen concentration measurement with unlimited lifetime ultrasonic sensor (optionally available alternative technologies of FiO2/EtO2 measurement with electrochemical or paramagnetic sensors)
- Inspiratory/expiratory CO2 measurement with mainstream or sidestream technology (Capnostat™/LoFlo™)
- Minute CO2 production
- Masimo SET® or Nellcor™ Oximax™ pulseoximetry.
Vital sings monitoring:
- Pulse rate with PLE
- SpO2 Masimo SET® or Nellcor™ Oximax™
- FiCO2/EtCO2 Capnostat™/LoFlo™
Memory and trends:
- 72 hour scalable trends for all monitored parameters, settings and alarms
- Record of available curves for detailed analysi
- Screenshot function
- Record and analysis of diagnostic PV loops
- Event log that displays all the changes of the ventilation, alarms and service information
- Data transfer from the ventilator to external devices.
Patient safety system provided by duplication of sensors, actuators and situational algorithms of the UVENT-S ventilator, which ensures stable ventilation and lung protection strategy:
- Turbine based flow generator, ensures stable ventilation even in case of loss of oxygen at inlet
- Automatic leakage compensation
- Automatic changeover between available sources of compressed gases and electricity
- Automatic power on self-tests and calibrations during ventilation
- Stable monitoring of oxygen concentration with unlimited lifetime ultrasonic sensor which requires neither maintenance nor calibrations during operation
- Non-volatile memory for all monitored data and settings
- Li-Ion built-in battery backup
- Audio-visual and text alarms for duly informing of medical staff.
REMOTE UVENT - innovative technology to provide efficient service support and timely service of the ventilators is a priority of the Company. We paid special attention to remote solutions in service support of UVENT-S ventilators on the customer side.
Convenience in operation and maintenance:
- Design of the UVENT-S ventilators aimed on minimization of the maintenance cost for end-user, as well as the maximum extension of stabile performance of the ventilator
- Minimum of consumables - reducing the materials to be changed regularly - ultrasonic sensor oxygen does not require regular calibration and replacement, which significantly simplifies operation and maintenance of UVENT-S ventilators
- REMOTE UVENT technology provides unlimited possibilities in carrying out remote diagnostics, repair, adjustment and software update without having to travel a qualified engineer to the customer side.
REMOTE UVENT - ensures service costs reducing, and minimizes the time of processing of service requests.
REMOTE UVENT - diagnostics and maintenance can be performed from any location by connecting to the Internet.
REMOTE UVENT - professional service support at any time, no matter where you are located.