Multifunction monitor for continuous patient monitoring both in hospital and during transportation.
Basic integrated set of monitored parameters:
- respiration rate
- SpO2 using Masimo SET® or Nellcor OxiMax™ technology
- NIBP - SMART NIBP technology
- body temperature (1 channel)
- CO2 (main - or sidestream)
Extended set of monitored parameters, connected via UniPort technology:
- IBP (up to 4 channels)
- 12-leads ECG
- N2O, СО2, Hal, Iso, Enf, Sev, Des / О2 (main-or sidestream)
- Monitoring of depth of anesthesia (BIS-module), EEG
- Measurement of the main hemodynamic parameters using a thermodilution technique (CO)
- Non-invasive monitoring of central hemodynamic parameters by ICG
- Monitoring of the level of neuromuscular activity (NMT).
- TFT display, touch screen, 10" display
- 5 cm (2") depth only
- Unique networking capacity:
- Bed-To-Bed Viewer
- Web Viewer
- Connection with Central Monitoring Station
- Remote access to patient information
- Plug-and-play technology
- Built-in WiFi module
- Automatic switch from wire to wireless connection
- 12-leads ECG, ST-segment analysis, arrhythmia analysis
- 3 display modes: Standard, Large Numbers, Mini-trends
- Heart Rate Variability
- Drug dose and infusion rate, Ventilation, Oxygenation and Hemodynamic calculators
- Measuring of patient's metabolism and energy-requirement (energy metabolism) (optional)
- Simultaneous display of more than 12 real-time waveforms
- Individual screen settings (user profiles)
- Onboard memory - up to 720 hours trends for all monitored parameters
- Wide-viewing light alarm indicator (up to 360°)
- Port for SD-card for storing volume and trends
- Additional external display
- Remote controller
- Built-in handle
- Multifunctional monitor mount system
- Internal rechargeable battery.
Multipurpose connectors technology allows to create the most effective monitoring configuration – not more and not less as it’s necessary in each clincal case. UniPort Technology allows to configure the UM 300-S Patient Monitor with additional mondules as easy as plug-and-play.
Uniport modules can be easiliy monted to the motinor with built in rail clamp. Patient transportation got easier with simple and useful module's mounting solution.
UM 300-S Patient Monitors have expanded monitoring capabilities. Extended set of monitored parameters, connected byUniPort technology:
• IBP (up to 4 channels)
• 12-leads ECG
• N2O, СО2, Hal, Iso, Enf, Sev, Des/О2 (main- or sidestream)
• Monitoring of depth of anesthesia (BIS-module), EEG
• Measurement of the main hemodynamic parameters using a thermodilution technique (CO)
• Non-invasive monitoring of central hemodynamic parameters by ICG
• Measurement of central hemodynamic parameters with PiCCO™ technolog
• Monitoring of respiratory mechanics parameters
• Monitoring of the level of neuromuscular activity (NMT).
A wide range of modules-in-cable provides an opportunity for hospital to purchase patient monitors and additional functions exactly in the amount which is necessary at the moment and expand the functionality of the existing monitors in the future, purchasing required the modules-in-cable only.
Remote access to patient’s data in trends or real-time mode, while you are away from the bedside.
Clinicians can quickly check patient’s status directly from a standard PC, Mac or tablet PC,on wireless, pocket-sized Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) or smartphone.
With the Web Viewer you can quickly check the status of your patients directly from your PC without making a trip to the bedside or even to the hospital.
Web Viewer is capable of displaying real time patient monitoring data such as waveforms, alarms and numeric including printing facilities. Web Viewer can use any type of technology: wire, wireless, mobile.
Web Viewer software adds web-enabling capability to the Central Monitoring Station. Now physician can quickly and easily get access to live vital data of his patients from any location using web browser.
- Multi-patient view capability -- view real-time streaming waveforms for any patient of the central monitoring network
- Access to patient data from any connected device using web browser
- Auto adjust according to screen size
- User authorization policy for data security
- Configure administrative privileges, controls and functions
- User Management function allows administrator to add, define and manage users
- Event List
- Graphic Trends.
- no hardware requirements;
- requirements only for web browser;
- easy to upgrade software;
- flexible and scalable system.
UTAS UniView patient continuous universal monitoring solution suggests complete and flexible solution of monitoring tasks at all stages of patient management, both in the acute phase of treatment and during recovery.
Hospital monitoring system is constructed directly by the user in a clinical department depending on the required scope of monitoring by selecting one or combining several devices:
- Portable patient monitor UM 300-10-S (display 10")
- Patient monitor UM 300-15-S (display 15")
- Patient monitor UM 300-20-S (display 20")
- Expanded functions modules
- Central Monitoring Station.
- Bed-to-bed Viewer - review of monitored parameters from one UM series patient network monitor on any other network monitor
- Web Viewer - remote access to the monitored patient parameters from any network monitor in real time mode or in trends.
Using UniView system the monitored patient information is continuous and stored in a single database and doctors can quickly assess the patient status even in remote mode.